MISC Cam & Cabinet Locks
The Cobra Tool Operated Locks are an example of our ability to design and manufacture custom locks and locking systems. This lock is designed to be locked and unlocked with standard tools or a U.S. Quarter. They are designed to fit standard 3/4" mounting holes and are used to keep doors closed where a standard lock is not needed. Examples are boxes, electrical panels, gas distribution panels or other items that must be secured in the closed position. The Tool Operated Locks come in two sizes 5/8" and 1-1/8" lengths. Other sizes or finishes are available by special order. These locks use our standard locking cams.
- Tool Operated Lock
- Fits standard 3/4" mounting hole
- Available in two sizes 5/8" and 1-1/8" lengths
Desk and Cabinet Locks
Desk Locks come in many different types, sizes and finishes for most wood and steel desks and cabinets. These locks can be keyed alike or keyed different.
- Flat keyway design (keyed alike or keyed different)
- Different types of finishes to match the color of the desk or cabinet
- Key removable in open and locked position
Glass Display Door Locks
Glass door locks provide security for glass style display doors that slide. These locks are available in either the standard lock cylinder or the high security lock cylinder.
- Available flat keyway or high security design
- Anti-spread housing with two one way bars
- Key comes out in the 12 and 3 position